Small teeth with a more concentrated pattern for an efficient cut in dry environments or for harder hooved horses.
The Black Master receives a special surface treatment at our Heller factory that prolongs the life of the rasp.
- Smaller tooth design
- More concentrated tooth pattern, ideal for hard and dry hooves
- Developed for dry weather conditions
- File pattern creates efficient removal of hoof with little effort leaving a smooth surface
Heller Black Master
- Great rasp for every day use
- Suitable for dry weather conditions
- The coarse side will take a lot of hoove due to size of teeth, so mind this especially on the dorsal wall
- Can leave some lines on the wall, possibly making it useful to combine with the Heller Pro-Finish