The eXceL Legend has a rasp side which is designed to remove material easily with little effort.
- 10% wider and thinner than a regular rasp making it a very well balanced tool, making rasping more efficient.
- The larger working surfaces make it easier for levelling and flattening of the hoof wall.
- The rasp side has a concentrated pattern with over 650 teeth which are mid-sized to help prevent clogging
- Particularly effective in wet or humid weather conditions
- Heller MultiGlide blades have very sharp edges and overlapping cut which leave a smooth glossy finish that requires no other finishing.
Heller eXceL Legend
- Wider, giving greater surface area
- Allows minimum effort and maximum efficiency
- During rasping of the hoofwall you may need to keep a steeper angle than with a regular rasp