The Triumph is a drop forged aluminum shoe that has an optimum front shape. These shoes are commonly used by the Western Pleasure market as well as the Hunter and Thoroughbred shoer. Well-placed nail holes allow for good nailing and choices when the wall is less than perfect. The sole relief is built in - saving you time. The material is a high grade aluminum that provides good wear and strength. Shoes are symmetrical.
Kerckhaert Triumph Aluminum Egg Bar Clipped
- Creased toe provides built-in traction
- Good for support when skeletal lesions or fractures are present
- High strength aluminum alloy wears well and does not break easily
- Clips well placed and strong
- V-Crease allows more nail choice and better fit
- Punched for 4-1/2 Regular, 5 Race or 5 Slim.