Vettec's foam boards are designed to use as a dam to contain the liquid urethane materials during dispensing without a pad and create a customized finish to the pour-in pad surface. The Peel-n-Stick feature allows the user to adhere the pad to the shod foot securely without having to hold it, or tape it in place. Foam Boards can also be stacked together for use as an emergency therapeutic pad that is taped to the hoof for immediate, temporary pain relief, comfort and to hold treatment materials against the bottom of the hoof.
Vettec Foam Board
- 5.75" x 5.75"
- Stackable for creating custom thicknesses for an emergency hoof pad
- Effectively contains the liquid urethane pour-in
- Versatility allows customization of pour-in fills easily trimmed with a sharp knife or scissors
- Frees up both hands to operate the dispensing gun
- Convenient, easy to use
- Seals and supports Vettec products